At Happy Fix® we know it’s impossible to take care of others if you are not taking care of yourself. Between work and family obligations, you don’t have time to do the things you know you should to make sure you are your healthiest and happiest. How can you get the help and support you need to be the best you you can be? Read on for details about our individual and group programs.
Tools for A Happy Teacher
It’s a fact: teaching is hard! It takes up many of our waking hours and invades our sleep. We prioritize our job over just about everything else and we are burning out in record numbers. Want to make a change? We can do it but we have to get started. How can we make ourselves a priority and still do what needs to get done?
Tools for A Happy Teacher is a scientifically based program with practical, actionable ways for you to change your life for the better — to keep you strong mentally, physically and spiritually.
This 3-month online program is designed to meet you where you are, without the need to upend your life. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A monthly focus on a scientifically proven way to create or enhance happiness;
- Weekly communication that outlines an activity which will help you with our monthly focus and outlines a daily activity that creates sustainable habits associated with happiness;
- Daily reminders using the Remind App to implement our activity for that week;
- A weekly Happiness Owners Manual Entry (HOME) to help you track your progress and see which tools are most effective; and
- Access to our closed Facebook Group for added support and for answers to questions.
You’ll be engaged directly on a daily basis with guidance on weekly activities to develop new habits and build your own Happy Fix toolkit to create your happiest life. Engaging monthly themes, fun Tangible Tools, and access to supportive fellow participates are some of the elements of this unique experience.
>> Interested? Click here to learn more about Tools for A Happy Teacher!
Personal Coaching with Stacy Menzies
We never have issues seeking out help for those we love. When my son had trouble with geometry (the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree) and wasn’t responding to what was being taught in school, we got him a tutor.
Here’s the question: would you do that for yourself? If you need a nudge in the right direction, personal one-on-one coaching may be right for you if you are struggling with:
- How to strike a balance between work and home;
- How to put yourself first without the guilt that sometimes comes with it;
- How to handle difficult parents, colleagues, or administration; or
- How to incorporate self-care into your daily routine.
Sometimes WE are the student who needs the tutor. Somebody who can listen objectively and give you the advice you need, not tell you what you want to hear.
>> Sometimes WE are the student who needs a tutor. Click here to learn more…
Group Training/Public Speaking
In education, we are constantly focused on professional development. What about your faculty and staff personal development; shouldn’t that be a priority for the people who grow our children personally and intellectually?
If you are a school, district, or parent organization who truly cares about the people who are the backbone of the education system, empower them to reach their personal and professional potential.
Make your next conference or faculty meeting a show of how much you care about your faculty and staff by scheduling time with Stacy Menzies to show your employees how easy it is to incorporate self-care into their daily lives. Help them be the best they can be for their students, their families but most importantly for themselves. Our fun, introspective and interactive programs range from a 50 minute overview to Half and Full Day Programs. Also available for conference sessions and keynote speaking.
>> Contact Stacy Menzies for more information.